Lash enhancement places pigment directly into the lash line. It creates a subtle, natural, “No make-up” look. This enhancement is favored by women who do not use eyeliner.
Initial session (upper line) $450
Initial session (lower line) $250
Initial session (upper line & lower) $650
Initial session (full upper liner) $650
Stardust or shaded eyeliner $650
Touch ups starting at $150
- Apply Skin candy ointment 3-5 times daily until the procedure area has healed. Always use a clean cotton swab and not your fingertips. We suggest Skin Candy ointment for healing, as it is non-reactive to most clients and accelerates healing.
- No make-up, tinting of lashes or brows, having eyelash extensions, gardening, direct contact with animals, sun, soap, sauna, steam, exercise, Jacuzzi, swimming (chlorine pools or ocean) for 7-10 days or until the procedure area is completely healed. This applies post procedure and after all touch-ups.
- Before bathing, gently apply a light coating of Vaseline on the procedure area using a clean cotton swab. Continue this regime until the procedure area has completely healed.
- Do not rub or traumatize the area while it is healing; pigment may be removed along with crusting tissue.
- Use a ‘sun block’ after the procedure area has healed to prevent future fading of pigment color.
- Try to sleep on a satin pillowcase during the healing process.
- If you’re a blood donor, you may not give blood for 1 year following your PMU application. (per Red Cross)
- Touch-up visits should be scheduled within 30-45 days post procedure.
- All PMU procedures are a two-step process; Results are not determined until touch-up application is completed.
- If you have any questions or concerns, please notify your technician immediately.
- If you experience itching, swelling, blistering or other complications post-procedure, stop using product and call your technician immediately. You may be allergic to the after care product you are using. If you had an eyeliner procedure, do not rub, scratch or irritate your eyes.
- If you experience anything out of the ordinary phone your physician.
Clients must follow ALL After-Care instructions for optimum results, post procedure.
- Aloe Vera can pull the color out of permanent cosmetic procedures- do not use!
- Remember all procedures must HEAL, PEEL, and FADE! This process may take up to 10 days.
- Clients colour will look darker for the first 10 days as the procedure has blood and lymph in
it. After the area peels, the colour will be softer.
- Do not use ANY products that contain AHA’s, Vit A, Retinol A or similar lightening and peeling products on the procedure area. (Example Glycolic, Lactic Acids. Check your product labeling.) It will fade your pigment colour, taking the top layer of skin as well as colour off. You will be responsible for the additional fees for your colour refresher for not taking proper after care of the procedure area.