Lip blush is a watercolor technique – a natural looking Lip tattoo. ⠀ Lip blush uses only natural colors, which helps to achieve versatility. This technique replaces everyday makeup and creates a perfect base for a bold evening look!
Lip Blush Tattoo $650
Lip blush initial touch up (within 8 weeks) $150
Dark lip correction, and other corrective work, initial session $650
Dark lip touch and other corrective touch up within 8 weeks $250
Each additional corrective touch up $250
Annual lip blush refresh $375
✨ Principles of technique.
⠀The pigment is deposited under the skin by the method of translucent shading. The edges of the lips are slightly blurred.
✨What are the advantages of this technique?
💋You can mask dermatological defects – scars, de-pigmented areas.
💋Correct natural shape, create more definition, make your lips more voluminous.
💋 De-emphasize age lines
💋Correct dark lip color- this technique requires multiple appointments to achieve desired results.
💋Lipstick of any shade easily overlaps the pastel tone of watercolor lip tattoo, for a bold evening look. Lip gloss or balm adds the perfect everyday look over the permanent lip blush enhancement.
Please feel free to contact us regarding appointment inquiries and to send clear, close picture of the lips before booking.
💋There are many options when it comes to lip blush colors!
💋 We have a variety of pigment colors that can be mixed to create a unique shade that works with your own natural pigment and desired look.
Pre-Lip blushing tips for best results:
💋Be sure to scrub your lips with a sugar scrub for 2-days prior to your lip blushing procedure.
💋Apply lip balm, A and D ointment, or your favorite lip balm every 2-3 hours for several days before your lip blush appointment to insure a smooth application of your new lip color. Chapped lips won’t take color as well!
💋Drink plenty of water to hydrate your lips internally and to avoid, dry chapped lips. Did you know lips are one of the first places to show dehydration? Prevent this by getting your daily dose of h2o
💋𝘐𝘧 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘤𝘰𝘭𝘥 𝘴𝘰𝘳𝘦𝘴, 𝘧𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘣𝘭𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘴 – 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘮𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘰𝘣𝘵𝘢𝘪𝘯 𝘢 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘤𝘳𝘪𝘱𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘝𝘢𝘭𝘵𝘳𝘦𝘹 𝘰𝘳 𝘡𝘰𝘷𝘪𝘳𝘢𝘹 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘥𝘰𝘤𝘵𝘰𝘳.
Please take according to recommendations a few days before and after lip blush appointment.
Prepping your lips is key to best result.
- Tattooing your lips can be quite sensitive.
- You may swell or bruise, please make sure you don’t have anything important for the next 1 3 days after your visit (depends on the person).
- Your lips cannot be chapped for this treatment, please keep your lips hydrated
- Do not exercise the day of the procedure
- Do not tan or come with a sunburned face
- Do not take Aspirin, Niacin, Vitamin E or Ibuprofen 72 hours before procedure
- Do not consume Alcohol or caffeinated products 24 hours before procedure
- All make up should be removed and the skin thoroughly cleansed. It is preferable you do it before your arrival.
- For optimal results, the skin to be treated should not be irritated.
- If you use or have used Retin-A or any other medications, please advise the technician.
- Pain Preparation: though the sensation of micro pigmentation implantation is minimal, clients respond differently. Some will feel a stronger sensation than others. Overall, procedures require minimal pain preparation. However, some clients use some sort of preparation for the treatment as a mental comfort. Many have taken Tylenol 30 minutes before treatment. This will not interfere with the procedure.
- For clients with any history of cold sores/fever blisters/herpes, even if it was when you were a child, contact your physician and request a prescription for Zovirax or Valtrex.
Please note that you will be more sensitive during, 5 days before and 5 days after your menstrual cycle.